By Elmer Beauregard
1. The Globe Isn’t Warming. In fact the earth has cooled by almost 1 degree in the last year and has been flat for 20 years.
2. The Polar Icecaps Aren’t Melting. Antarctica is at near record ice levels and the Arctic ice is almost back to normal levels and Greenland has gained near record ice this last winter. Newfoundland is also having problems with record sea ice. I doubt the Northwest Passage will be open this year.
3. Polar Bears Aren’t Dying. Just the opposite is true, Polar Bears are thriving.
4. The Oceans Aren’t Rising. Rising Oceans have crawled almost to a stop, in fact in some places sea levels are actually dropping like Manhattan for instance, Sea Levels have dropped 4″ there since 2010.
5. Storms Aren’t Getting Worse. The US hasn’t had a major Hurricane in over 10 years which is a record. Plus, tornadoes are down too.
6. We Are Most Likely Headed Back To Global Cooling Phase. Some even think we are headed for another Ice Age.
7. CO2 Is Not A Pollutant. Increased CO2 levels is actually making the planet greener.
8. Exactly the opposite of what you may have heard 97% Of Scientists DON’T Believe in Global Warming. Over 31,000 Scientists have put their reputations on the line and signed a petition saying they are skeptical of Global Warming on the other side the largest number I can find is 800 scientists who still believe in Global Warming sent a letter to Trump saying he should take action on Global Warming. 31,000 x 2.58% = 800
9. They Are Fudging The Data. Scientists have been caught fudging the data in the Climategate Scandal back in 2009, using such phases as “Hide The Decline” and they are still fudging the data to this day.
10. It’s A Bad Deal For America. It is just an excuse to transfer money out of the US to create a Global Government which we don’t want.
Bingo…although saying arctic ice almost back to “normal” suggests that it was abnormal, which gives subtle credence to this manufacturered fairy tale. We know summer melt-offs, and a bit higher winter temp than average, are simply cyclical phenomenon. Another point often overlooked is the hyper focus on every weather event. Before the public Internet came of age, only the worst of the worst weather made the news or paper. Now, every tropical depression is “climate change”. I would also add that man adds a tiny fraction, about 3.75%, of c02 to mother nature’s (which we know rises in response to warming oceans, NOT a cause but an effect), and termites put out 10x’s this amount. The Keeling curve is fraught with issues that Keeling himself was concerned with, pre-industrial c02 was just as high 3 other times in the 20th century, c02 can vary by 600ppm in a single day, ice cores were horribly cherry picked, and even 400ppm is almost zero…the amount that is supposed to be “dangerous”, is not 400ppm, it is the difference in what these hacks call safe – so the fuss is ovet about 100ppm also known as approximately zero. I would never use the word pause or hiatus, glad you said flatline, as it is just a leveling off of a natural warm period. The ONLY way they get any traction on this graphically, is by altering the data AND acting as if climate had a starting point (1979 for example, a very cold point right before temp rose). So many ways to show what a joke this political nonsense is…Bravo for picking 10 good ones.
Ding Ding Ding Ding…and he did! Thankfully.
guys, the site’s being reported by Google as an attack site, so be aware ok? I dunno if the guy who maintains the site’s here a lot, etc but – keep up the good fight, fellas.
its rly rly rly shit but you dont need to be *that* edgy
Hide the decline!!!
I am a person who is trying to stay neutral on the subject, do the right thing with energy and trash so to speak and to continue to learn about both viewpoints that are presented without garbage political leanings. I sincerely hope that climate change is a “scam” as you call it and want to believe that the earth is just doing it’s thing. looking at point #5 as a 40 year Florida costal resident I must point out that you need to pull that one as of 2017. it’s been a rough year and there’s still storms out there.
5. Storms Aren’t Getting Worse. The US hasn’t had a major Hurricane in over 10 years which is a record. Plus, tornadoes are down too. califooornia
also everything you should is the 2016-here data ? cause thats what looks like you are using. how about the data from before the industrial revolution or near it comapared to today ?
interesting the halfwits who believe this drivel are doing so increasingly from a position of being underwater in the winter as the right wing conspiracy theory loonies find that in fact you cannot keep dumping crap into the enviroment without it having an effect, eventaly the coastal cities will become unihabitable, and sorry gun freaks, shooting the flood waters isnt going to help , with automation making 50% of the us population unemployed within 10 years which sadly the fascists cannot blame on immigration, no basic income, no health care and no social security means that the orange gibbon is going to have his work cut out selling his far right conspiracy theories.
Here goes , Jez just invoked Godwin’s Law those i disagree with are fascist and Hitlerian. The loopy, leftist can only counter punch by paying the Nazi card . And the irony is that these progressive libs have far more in common with the1930s National Socialist Workers Party
and Trump is the only orange gibbon who believes any of his far right conspiracy theories out of all world leaders. basically because hes a con man and halfwit who has been allowed to get away with his shite for years away from the glare of world opinion.
Let’s not forget that
* the much vaunted ice core samples show that for the last 200,000 years that natural cycles of warming and cooling clearly show that rises in temperature always proceeded rises in CO2; usually by several hundred years. Why? Because warmer temps encouraged more vegetation which when decayed gave off CO2.
* CO2 is is only .04% of the atmosphere. The preponderance of which comes from the oceans, biomass decay and volcanoes. All human consumption only contributes 10% of CO2; i.e. .004% in the atmosphere. In comparison that imagine $250 all in pennies. CO2 would be one penny out of 25,000 pennies. And by the way most of that human-made CO2 does not come from cars, factories or electricity generation.
* Water vapor is the largest greenhouse gas; if I remember right it is about 85% of the GHG. It retains heat much more effectively than CO2. The spectrum bands for CO2 are nearly saturated meaning as more CO2 is released it is losing its ability to trapped and is radiating into space. Clouds or the lack of them has much much more to do with any effects GHG has on surface temps.
* The sun is by far the main reason for cyclical cooling and warming. All one has to do is observe the affect the sun has on earth’s seasons… The 11-year cycle of sun spots is a big effect. Cosmic rays are thwarted from the earth during increased solar activity. Cosmic rays have a large impact on cloud formation (see the last bullet). Increased clouding actually stops more heat from getting into our (atmosphere) ie reflected back into space, then it traps in the lower surface atmosphere.
* The orbit of the earth goes from nearly circular to a flat elliptical in I believe 19,000 year cycles. The 23.5% tilt of the earth varies over time. These changes have significant changes in the amount of irradiance the earth receives. Google a reliable internet site and look up “Milankovitch cycles”
* The other planets, without any smoke stacks have had similar warming due to solar cycles.
* There have been several “climate-gates” that have conclusively shown that global warming data has been manipulated by bias selection and overt omission of data that doesn’t support the desired conclusion that the earth is warming.
* Ask yourself, who benefits if climate change is a hoax? Those in government that want more excuses to tax and control. If it isn’t a hoax, who benefits? Do you really think that corporate greed would overcome the desire for self-preservation? 31,000 scientist have put their careers on the line by openly signing a letter stating it is a hoax. In this era of political correctness and the penalties inflicted by the academic elite for not towing the “settled science” of global warming – why would they do that? It is easy why many climatologist that depend on grant dollars could be pressured to tow the PC line. It is anti-science to say anything in scientific endeavor is settled.
When it’s summer in the northern hemisphere, the global warmunists chant about how the ice caps are melting on the north pole. When it’s summer in the southern hemisphere, the global warmunists chant about how the ice caps are melting on the south pole.
Imagine that … ice melting in the summertime. Climate change alarmists are communist propagandists.
I like that, “warmunist”, I’ll start using that in my narrative. Thanks.
Politically controlled science will be 90% policy and 10% science
That’s exactly where things went wrong.
My main concern is that we (Europe) are likely to spend billions on something that does not help our planet and because of that can’t spend enough on real environmental problems.
So in the end the environment pays the price of this madness.
What determines an atmospheric gas’ potential heat capacity? Anyone know? Anyone take high school physical science or physics? What physical feature of a gas determines what the gas is capable of ingesting regarding heat? Don’t remember? Does VOLUME ring a bell? Ahhh…volume! Yes, volume. So let’s take a look at the volumes of carbon dioxide, oxygen and nitrogen at 1 atmosphere/70 F* …
One pound of Carbon Dioxide has a volume of 8.7 cubic feet,
Oxygen is at 12.1 cubic feet.
Nitrogen is at 13.8 cubic feet
With a smaller volume than either Nitrogen and Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide can only possess LESS heat than Nitrogen and Oxygen, and when more COOLER carbon dioxide is pumped into the Nitrogen-Oxygen based atmosphere (>99% of the atmosphere’s gasses), the result can only be a COOLING of the atmosphere. As demonstrated by the three volumes illustrated for Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen and Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide holds approximately one-third less heat than either Nitrogen or Oxygen, proving Carbon Dioxide’s cooling effect on the atmosphere. Therefore, when the volume of any planet’s atmosphere is increased by additions of a cooler trace gas, such as Carbon Dioxide is on Earth, the result can only be a cooling of the planet, all other variables remaining constant. And if other variables should increase the heat of a planet, such as increased radiation from the planet’s star(s), then the additional trace gas will have a relative cooling effect on the planet. How precisely does this cooling effect take place? As Carbon Dioxide levels increase, consequently also increasing the atmosphere’s volume, the lower specific heat (below, see Fast Science At Ridgemont High) of the Carbon Dioxide molecules dictates that (1) the Carbon Dioxide molecules will extract heat from neighboring Nitrogen and Oxygen molecules; which will (2) lower the heat capacity of Nitrogen and Oxygen; thereby (3) reducing global temperatures.**
To better grasp this fact, let’s use a more familiar everyday experience we witness involving water: When a small amount of cooler water is added to a larger warmer body of water, the result is a cooling of the water.
The heat obtained by both Nitrogen and Oxygen comes from (1) thermals (the direct transfer of warmer heat emanating from the ground that’s absorbed by cooler Nitrogen-Oxygen molecules);
(2) latent heat (the transfer of heat from warmer water vapor to cooler Nitrogen-Oxygen molecules); (3) heat produced by incoming radiation absorbed directly by the atmosphere, not solely from the absorption of outgoing IR; and (4) man-made structures on the ground. The warmth that blankets us each day is due to Nitrogen and Oxygen, not the puny amounts of the trace gas Carbon Dioxide, nor any of the other trace gasses.
Now you have the science behind the blatant fraud that is ‘climate change’.
So what is warming the planet, you ask? Man-made structures on the ground. Regarding man-made structures on the ground, interestingly NASA’s ‘earth’s energy budget’ illustration fails to provide the data on the amount of solar radiation absorbed by those structures, and it is the massive growth of urban sprawl the last sixty years that accounts for the atmosphere’s warming, a warming that is being tempered by increasing amounts of Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere.
Regarding man-made structures on the ground, interestingly NASA’s ‘earth’s energy budget’ illustration…
…fails to provide the data on the amount of solar
radiation absorbed by those structures, and it is the massive growth of
urban sprawl the last sixty years that accounts for the atmosphere’s
warming, a warming that is being tempered by increasing amounts of
Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere.
FAST SCIENCE AT RIDGEMONT HIGH
The greenhouse canard is repeated thousands of times a day across the United States in high school chemistry classes, proving the Marxist co-option of the West’s institutions… …
…where the teacher instructs on the high heating effect of Carbon Dioxide, an experiment involving two jars and a heater next to each of the two jars. Carbon Dioxide is pumped into the second jar displacing the air in the jar and then both jars are heated. The temperature rises faster in the Carbon Dioxide only jar than the temperature in the first jar filled with air, thereby proving that Carbon Dioxide is a warmer molecule. What the teacher didn’t tell you is that Carbon Dioxide has a lower specific heat…
Specific Heat of Gasses
Specific heat means the amount of heat needed to raise the temperature of a [volume of] gas [one degree]…
…and because Carbon Dioxide can raise its temperature with less heat than Nitrogen and Oxygen can (Nitrogen and Oxygen have high specific heats, meaning it takes more heat to raise their temperatures), naturally the temperature of the Carbon Dioxide only jar rises faster than the predominantly Nitrogen-Oxygen jar.
In Earth’s atmosphere, Carbon Dioxide readily heats up faster than Nitrogen and Oxygen precisely because it is a cooler molecule that can absorb a greater amount of heat in a shorter period of time than the warmer Nitrogen and Oxygen molecules. Once again…basic physics in action.
See the article, ‘Throwing Cold Water on Global Warming’ …
So why hasn’t the ‘opposition’ to ‘climate change’ made the above observations, thereby debunking the ‘climate change’ fraud? Because the opposition is actually the ‘false’ opposition’, a strategy Marxists call the ‘Scissors Strategy’*** and use to neutralize the real opposition.
Read the article, ‘The Marxist Co-Option Of History And The Use Of The Scissors Strategy To Manipulate History Towards The Goal Of Marxist Liberation’
** The transfer of [warmer] heat from nitrogen and oxygen to [cooler] carbon dioxide is instantaneous, as opposed to the mechanical process of infrared radiation absorption by carbon dioxide that takes time to create heat, which tells us that carbon dioxide obtains at least 95% of its heat from neighboring nitrogen and oxygen molecules.
Marxists utilize the tactic of employing false oppositions, more commonly referred to by Marxists as the Scissors Strategy in which the blades represent the two falsely opposed sides that converge on the confused victims, neutralizing true opposition to socialism, thereby allowing the advancement of socialism to the bewilderment of the true opposition.
Congressional Republicans were able to put an end to a hearing on climate change organized by Democrats after only two members of the majority showed up.
Seems Democrats are all mouth and no action. Even Ocasio-Crotez failed to show up for the hearing.
OAC fails to show up even when she shows up. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/acf1268a5f975a387d76a08853b9956c0c4b5ffac73d608c5a4a68e4f86a6c20.jpg
HOLY SHIT MAN ITS FUCKING FREEZING HERE I COULD SWEAR THE EARTH IS COOLING BECAUSE IM A SMART RIGHT WING BOOMER THAT BELIEVES FUCKING FAIRY TALES THAT DO NOT HAVE JACKSHIT TO SUPPORT THEM MADE BY FUCKING CROOKS THAT PREY ON RETARDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/297f692d5f923491104211e60f1860f87afac8726fc980ee4b96139a982d2b08.jpg
I agree with almost all the points. Centauro alquiler coches Ibiza. Very interesting to read